To participate in the Tellhappystar survey and be eligible for the benefits, there are certain rules that you must follow. These rules are as follows:
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 years or older to participate in the Tellhappystar survey.
- Eligibility: Only residents of the United States of America are eligible to take the survey.
- Survey Invitation: You must have a valid survey invitation from Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr. to take the survey. This invitation will include a survey code that you will need to enter to begin the survey.
- Validity Period: The survey invitation is valid for a limited time period only, usually 7 days. So, you must take the survey within this period to be eligible for the benefits.
- Limitation: You can only take the Tellhappystar survey once per survey invitation.
- Reward: The free coupon or discount offered by Hardee’s or Carl’s Jr. as a reward for taking the survey cannot be exchanged for cash or any other benefits.
- Redemption: The free coupon or discount must be redeemed within the validity period mentioned on the coupon.
- Employees and Affiliates: Employees, their immediate family members, and affiliates of Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. are not eligible to take the survey.
By following these rules, you can participate in the Tellhappystar survey and be eligible for the benefits offered by Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.